Monday, November 16, 2009

Jim asked me to lead the group Thursday , November 19, and so I have been thinking about it.

On Thursday remember we are scheduled to present our "Upper Room" type articles to each other.
Since we have not discussed procedures, I thought I would make up some and let you tell me if they need changing. Here we go.

1> Look ate the Upper Room and check its format.
2>The Upper Room articles have several sections:
Title of your Write Up
Suggested Bible Reading
Todays' Scripture
(The Write up)
Prayer
Thought for the Day
Prayer Focus
3>We probably need to have read before the session, otherwise we will be there all day making copies, reading for first time, and finding scripture references, all while we are trying to eat.
4> To save time we would lose in copying, I suggest we print/copy before the meeting as follows . . .
5> I suggest we email copies to each other and we each can print out the ones we receive.
4>Also print a couple of copies of yours to bring in case we need extra, the emailing does not work. or/and for those without email. I might usa mail mine to Ken who has no email
5>If you want to use the copier at the church, there is one in the library beside Ownbey Class Room 110. Try to do well before class as it might be backed up as the microwave is sometimes heating our food.
6> Even if you are not going to be present, go ahead and email your work to all. When this project came up no one objected to the idea.
7> Let me know if you want to change these suggestions.
8> I will send you my copy after I give you a chance first to voice any changes to these suggested procedures (and after I add the prayer which I forgot until I made the list under #2).
9>I also will put mine on our Blog Site and later I will ask you if I may add yours.These suggestions are on our Blog now at http://noonbiblestudy.blogspot.com/

See you Thursday

donRedding

No comments: