Thursday, January 28, 2010

First, I want to thank everyone that has volunteered to lead our discussions
for a month. I think this may well take us to the "next level" in our journey
in that it will allow each of us to bring our own personal touch to the proceedings
and I'm really looking forward to that.
So far, we have all months covered except three....... Outstanding response! I fully expect the other three will be filled soon.
Here's where we are:
February -- Don Redding
March -- Richard Harrison
April -- Danny Watts
May -- John Blackwelder
June -- Will Granger
July -- Elliot Field
August -- TBD
September -- TBD
October -- Cal Chesson
November -- Tom Stinson
December -- Durward Owen
Thanks again for the response and, if you'd like to volunteer for any of our
"open" months, please do not hesitate to do so..... even if you've already signed up for one month. Just send me an e-mail and I'll add you to the list. :o)
God Bless,
Jim Hatfield

No comments: